Ten abnormal psychological phenomena revealed in spring
Psychological abnormalities are relative to mental health.
Psychological abnormalities refer entirely to mental disorders, mental illnesses, as well as physical disorders and psychosomatic disorders, but also include general psychological problems.
The temperature rises in spring and the depressed mood in winter is wiped out by the sun, but it is necessary to be aware that if a person’s mood is abnormally excited, it is also necessary to pay attention: this may be a mental illness.
There is such an old man in the outbreak of the “manic episode” in the spring after the Spring Festival. He is over 70 years old. In the recent event, he has become as vigorous as young people.
His wife reported that his emotions were significantly higher than before, and he was always confident and enthusiastic about people. After meeting, he chatted endlessly.
I also have a good memory, and call an old friend who has been out of contact for many years.
I woke up very early recently and went to the stairs to exercise after breakfast.
My wife was worried about saying: “He suddenly seemed to change his person overnight. He is usually very old, and now he has three steps.
Psychologists said that this performance is called “manic episode” in psychology, and it is another more extreme emotional state opposite to depression.
It usually includes nothing very happy and feels particularly good; talks endlessly; likes to be entertained and loves performance; unprecedented self-confidence, loves bragging and talking; is full of energy and has endless energy.
Other manic patients show excitement, but they lose their temper and ignite.
Why do mental illnesses “like” sunny spring?
In the spring, grass-eating warblers fly. This is the most beautiful season in people’s minds. Moreover, “herb sprouts and all diseases occur.” Spring is also the season where the temperature, air pressure, air flow, and humidity are the most volatile in the year, more than half.People in the spring will experience all kinds of discomfort symptoms, such as insomnia, tiredness, forgetfulness, low mood, good impulse, reduced work efficiency, poor sleep, causing inattention, etc., and psychological diseases are easily induced or aggravated during this season.
Studies have also shown that the frequency of spring breeze is too low, which easily generates infrasound waves, which directly affects the nervous system of the human body, causing headaches, nausea, and irritability; spring wind also greatly reduces negative oxygen ions in the air and changes the human chemical process.A large amount of serotonin is secreted in the blood, which makes people feel nervous, depressed, tired, and cause mental disorders.
Understanding 10 common abnormal psychological phenomena and mental illnesses does not happen overnight. In addition to the effects of external factors such as seasons, it is also related to personal psychological quality, self-psychological adjustment ability, and past mental illness.
Normal people may also have transient or mild abnormalities, short in time and light in severity, and cannot yet be labeled as mentally ill.
If you find any of the following abnormal behaviors, you need to start paying attention to mental health.
1. The duration of fatigue is shortened without obvious sleep and mood changes, which can be eliminated after rest and entertainment.
2. Worries about normal reactions There are often practical reasons for fear of reactions, such as facing the college entrance examination, but it can be eased quickly by changing circumstances.
3, similar to hysteria, more common in women and children, such as women shouting, tearing clothes, beating children, and even threatening suicide, children may have daydreams and lie performance.
4. Forced phenomenon Some serious people repeatedly think about whether they offend someone, and repeatedly check whether the door is locked, etc., but the duration is not long and does not affect life and work.
5. Feeling of horror There is still a sense of horror when standing in a high but safe place, and sometimes I want to jump down. This kind of thought is normal if I don’t continue thinking.
6, the phenomenon of suspected disease Many people regard minor discomfort as a serious disease, repeated inspections, but if the inspection can rule out the doctor’s advice after excluding related diseases, it is normal.
7. Paranoia and self-caring. When people enter the office, they stop being personal, and they suspect that someone is talking about themselves. This phenomenon is usually transient.
8. Illusions Normal people can have false feelings in mental states such as dim light, fear, tension, and expectation, but they can be corrected quickly after repeated verification. The idioms “both soldiers and soldiers” and “cup bow and snake shadow” are typical examples.
9, hallucinations Normal people can hear the sound of knocking and calling when they are nervous. After confirmation, the alignment can be a hallucination phenomenon. It is medically called psychogenic hallucinations. Normal people have hallucinations before bedtime and before waking.Think of morbidity.
10. Self-smiling and talking to yourself. Some people talk to themselves and even laugh when they are alone, but there are objective reasons for them to choose occasions and control themselves. This is normal.